Happy Childrens Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages | Childrens Day Nehru Essays
|Happy Childrens Day Quotes | Childrens Day Wishes | Happy Childrens Day Messages|
Best Happy Childrens Day Quotes:
Valentines Day Memes
Valentines Day 2017 Wallpapers
Happy Valentines Day Whatsapp Status
Happy Valentines Day Poems
We have listed some of the best quotes for Children’s Day that you can send across and celebrate the festival of love and care. We at India.com wish everyone a Happy Children’s Day and hope you guys enjoy the day by pampering yourself and kids around! We hope this day brings in a lot of happiness and joy into your life.
- Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. — Rabindranath Tagore (Indian writer)
- Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow. — APJ Abdul Kalam (former Indian President)
- Children are the world's most valuable resource and its best hope for the future. — John F. Kennedy (Former President of the United States)
- Children are the keys of paradise. — Eric Hoffer (American moral and social philosopher)
- A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. — Victor Hugo (French novelist)
- The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence. — Denis Waitley (American motivational speaker)
- Our children can achieve great things when we set high expectations for them. — Jeb Bush (American politician)
Happy Childrens day Quotes:
- Children are the keys of paradise.
- Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
- There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children.
- I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.
- Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep.
- If you plant honesty, you will reap trust. If you plant goodness, you will reap friends. If you plant humility, you will reap greatness. Happy Children’s Day
- Childhood means Fun unlimited… Bounteous shower…Of love and care… Realm of imagination… Joy of growing up…Happy Children’s Day!
- Childhood is An enchanting vista An endless fun A joyful classroom An experience An era of imagination An artistic journey An ode to love A happy moment Happy Children’s Day
Happy Childrens Day Wishes:
- Every child is an artist, the problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up – Pablo Picasso
- I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. – Martin Luther King
- The first happiness of a child to know that he is loved – Don Bosco
- Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends. – Chanakya