Gandhi Jayanti October 2nd Importance - Celebrations -
Also Read: Gandhi Jayanti QuotesGandhi Jayanti is declared as National holiday in india, This day is widely celebrated worldwide as the International day of Non-Violence, On this special day schools and offices will be closed, Throughout India, Prayer meetings will be conducted and mainly at Raj Ghat in New Delhi for which everyone joins the event and start praying.
Mahatma Gandhi father of our nation was born on October 2, 1869, at Porbandar, Kathiawar Agency during British India Empire and died on January 30, 1948, at the age of 78 years, He remained as the great man in the India country. He belongs to India, He ended his professional life in Barrister at law. Gandhi has studied Schooling at Alfred High School, Rajkot, Samaldas College, Bhavnagar, University College, London.
Also Read: Gandhi Jayanti SpeechesWhen Gandhi visited India in 1915, Gandhi took the leadership of the congress in India during 1920 and starting holding demands til January 26, 1930, the Indian National Congress announced the Independence of India. Britishers did not recognise the declaration and negotiations are ensured with the congress government and took the role in Provincial government at 1930's.
|Gandhi Jayanti October 2nd Importance|
Gandhi Jayanti October 2nd Importance - Celebrations
- "People in India celebrate the birthday anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi every year on 2nd of October by including the following events:
- People perform the prayer services, memorial ceremonies and homage all over the India.
- Exhibitions of art, science and competitions of essay held.
- Awards presentations take place in order to promote the living of non-violent life.
- People used to seeing the films and reading the books related to the achievements and life struggle of the Mahatma Gandhi.
- People at many places in India like schools, colleges used to sing the famous devotional song of the Bapu “Raghupati Raghava Raja Ram”.
- Garlands of beautiful flowers are placed on the statues of Mahatma Gandhi all through the India by the people.
- Some people avoid taking meat and alcohol at this day."
- A no uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a ‘Yes’ uttered merely to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.”
- “Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.”
- "An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.”
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
- “A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.”
- “Nobody can hurt me without my permission.”
- “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.”
- 'Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.' - Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- 'My life is my message.' - Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- 'Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.' - Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- 'Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something,it makes me incapable of doing it. When I believe I can, I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn’t have it in the beginning.' - Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- 'To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest.' - Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- 'Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.' - Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
Karm Hi Meri Puja Hai,
Sach Mera Karm Hai,
Aur Hindustan Meri Jaan Hai
Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
Its day of celebrations,
Its day to value a special person,
Person who is the cause of our nation,
Who taught world the lesson of non-violence,
Its Mahatama Gandhi..
The Father of Nation
“You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.”
“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
“Strength does not come from physical capacity.It comes from an indomitable will.”
May the spirit of truth and non-violence be with us in this Gandhi Jayanti.
Jo Bhagwan ko nahi manta usey main Insaan nahi manta,
Jo Gandhiji ko nahi manta use me Indian nahi manta
Wishing all Indians happy Gandhi Jayanti...
Seven Deadly Sins:Wealth without work
Pleasure without conscience
Science without humanity
Knowledge without character
Politics without principle
Commerce without morality
Worship without sacrifice.
~ Mahatma Gandhi
Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
“To call woman the weaker sex is a libel; it is man's injustice to woman.”
“Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed.”
“Love is the strongest force the world possesses.”
“Nonviolence is a weapon of the strong.”
“A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.”
Munna Bhai: Aay circuit, baapu bole toh gandhi ji kapde kyu nahi pehantay thay? Circuit: Bhai bole toh bapu bhi us time ke salmaan khan thay!! Ishwar alla tero nam sab ko sanmati de bhagwan, In remembrance of the mahatma..
Meaning of Gandhi.. G => Great A => Amazing N => Nationalist D => Daring H => Honest I => Indian Wishing you a Great Happy Gandhi Jayanti..
Follow us for more updates of Gandhi Jayanti October 2nd importance, Thank you for visiting www.allimagesquote.com