Mother Teresa Motivational Quotes for life:
|Mother Teresa Motivational Quotes|
- Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
- The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
- There is always the danger that we may just do the work for the sake of the work. This is where the respect and the love and the devotion come in - that we do it to God, to Christ, and that's why we try to do it as beautifully as possible.
- The person who gives with a smile is the best giver because God loves a cheerful giver.
- We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature – trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls.
- Many people mistake our work for our vocation. Our vocation is the love of Jesus.
- "Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat."-Mother Teresa
- "Everybody today seems to be in such a terrible rush, anxious for greater developments and greater riches and so on, so that children have very little time for their parents. Parents have very little time for each other, and in the home begins the disruption of peace of the world."-Mother Teresa