|Happy Fathers Day Quotes|
Fathers Day Quotes, Wishes, Happy Fathers Day Messages to Dad:
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
- The greatest thing a FATHER can do to his children is to love their mother.
- It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.
- I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.
- I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.
|Fathers Day Quotes|
Fathers Day Quotes: Love You Dad
The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.
My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
I gave my father $100 and said, “Buy yourself something that will make your life easier.” So he went out and bought a present for my mother.
A man's children and his garden both reflect the amount of weeding done during the growing season. - Anonymous
Happy Fathers Day Messages to Dad:
- My dad, like any coach, has always stressed the fundamentals. He taught me responsibility, accountability, and the importance of hard work.” —Steve Young
- “The only way I can describe [fatherhood]—it sounds stupid, but—at the end of How the Grinch Stole Christmas, you know how his heart grows like five times? Everything is full; It’s just full all the time.” —Matt Damon
- “What makes Will the best father in the world to me is that he’s there, not just there in a way that’s traditional. The emotional support he offers his children is immeasurable.” —Jada Pinkett SmithSome people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t seen my dad.
- I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by the little scraps of wisdom.
- The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams, and aspirations he sets not only for himself but for his family.
- He didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. – Clarence Budington Kelland
- The greatest thing a FATHER can do to his children is to love their mother. – Anjaneth Garcia Untalan
- Small boy’s definition of Father’s Day: It’s just like Mother’s Day only you don’t spend so much. – Unknown
- The greatest gift I ever had Came from God; I call him Dad! -Author Unknown
Thank you for my support my guide and my strength yesterday today and always
Happy fathers day dear day
I don’t idolize Superman, Batman or Spider-Man simply because- I know someone who is all of them rolled into one cool superhero, called DAD. I love you.
Dad. You have given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father's Day!
When I left my bicycle in the yard, you forgave me. When I passed back, you forgave me. When I was late with Father’s Day wishes, you forgave me (right?). I love you and Happy Belated Father’s Day!
Not a day goes by when I don't remember how lucky I'm to have a caring father like you! No matter how much time passes you will always be my super dad!
Â fâther is âlwâys mâking his bâby into â little womân. Ând when she is â womân he turns her bâck âgâin.
Thanks for being
there through the
tears, laughter and
Happy Father’s Day!
Love your parents
and treat them
with loving care…
For you will
when you see
their empty chair…
Happy Father’s Day !!
The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams, and aspirations he sets not only for himself but for his family.
f you loved our post on Fathers Day Quotes, You can go and use these Happy Fathers Day Messages to Dad and share them with your friends on Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social sharing platforms.