Mothers Day Quotes, Wishes, Happy Mothers Day Messages, Greetings
Mothers Day is a special day for everyone for the people who shows love and care towards their mothers in different ways. This day is dedicated to all mothers across the world, People at different countries will definitely find some time in order to stay with their mom and share their feelings with her who has given birth.
Mothers Day Quotes: I Love You Mom Quotes:
- Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love, and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers
- When my mother had to get dinner for 8 she'd just make enough for 16 and only serve half.
- I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love
So visit your mother, call her on the phone, or message her on Facebook. Tell her how much you love her and how special she is to you. And while you’re at it, greet all the mothers in the world a Happy Mother’s Day too!
Also check I Love You Mom Messages
Mothers Day Wishes
- Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he'll end up hating you.
- A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.
- As is the mother, so is her daughter.
- Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving.
- My mother… she is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.
- Our dear and well- beloved mom, you children, and grandchildren wish you never to grow old, never to get sick and to stay always so kind, gentle and cheerful!
- Dear mom, be always healthy and sweet, good joyful and unique, forever cherished and loved forever!
- We shall forever praise the woman by whom we were raised!
- My sweetest, kindest and dearest mom, be always happy and always fun!
- Our clever, sweet and nicest mom, we owe you our best thanks for your warmth and kindness. There is no mom like you!
Mothers Day Messages:
- I would like to take this chance to greet my mom a Happy Mother's Day as I won't be there with my family this coming May! My silence for a while doesn't mean that I don't care. But God knows how grateful I am because you raised us, three kids, very well. Greetings all the way from Vancouver!
- Mom, I love you! Thanks for everything you have given me, or will give me. You will never know how much I love you XOXO
- You will never know how special you are to me. You have taught me to be a mom. Over the years I watched you and today I walk in the footsteps of you to be a good example to my daughter and a leading role model mom just like you.
- I love you mom with all my heart.
- I can say only one thing to my Mom ... She Gave me and my child a second chance in life. I love her so much it hurts... I wish she is a part of my life forever, I love u ma, Happy Mothers Day
- My silence for a while doesn't really mean I don't care.God knows how much I do..and how grateful I am because you raise me well.Thank you so much, mom! I love you
Mothers Day Greetings:
|Mothers Day Greetings|
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. -Abraham Lincoln
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love. -Mildred B. Vermont
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. -Victor Hugo
- For when a child is born the mother also is born again. -Gilbert Parker
- I am one of the luckiest kids in the world because I got you as my mom.
- You are a wonderful, patient, caring, amazing mom. Thanks for everything!
- Mom, I can't begin to thank you for all the things you have done for me. You have supported and encouraged me throughout my entire life. Happy Mother's Day!
- Happy Mother's Day, to the greatest mom I could want!
- God has blessed me with an awesome mother. Even though I know you are not perfect, I haven't been either. Thanks for all you have done.
- I wish people would spend as much time teaching their kids to be great human beings as they do letting them watch and having them play sports. Sports are wonderful—they teach leadership, teamwork, and fitness, among other things—but they shouldn’t be the main focus.
- I wish we would stop looking at violence as entertainment—which would leave us better able to process sadness when real violence happens in our world.
- I wish we could realize once and for all that power, wealth, riches, and control doesn't buy happiness. Only love does. And love is not for sale.
Hope you liked the post on Mothers Day Quotes, Share them on social sites.